Friday, November 29, 2013
Well working today felt so good. The smell of the trees the cold, crisp fresh air, its a great feeling. I worked from 8 in the morning to 8:30 at night. They were long hours, but the people I work with are incredible. The two owners are a husband and wife and they are very personable, understanding, and have a good sense of humor. I will say that the work isn't easy. Being on your feet all day carrying big trees, shaking them, bailing them, it is safe to say I am super sore and am looking forward to working there tomorrow. Now, tonight I am going to a friends house who is having a few people over. Newton, the guys house I am going to, wrestles for central Michigan so i haven't been able to see him since August. I can't wait to see him and all the other friends i haven't seen in months!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment