Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holidays.  It was perfect besides the fact that the Packers lost and I didn't see a single deer all day.  There was so much food and it was delicious like usual.  After I got done eating i ended up taking a huge nap.  On Friday I am going to work at Aissen's tree farm.  I absolutely love working here!  Everybody is so nice and merry and Christmas is probably my favorite holiday of the year.  I worked there last year and love it.  Aissen's sells everything involved in decorating for Christmas From trees, to wreaths, to kissing balls, ornaments, yard decorations, nick-knacks, they have everything.  I'm looking forward to working today!

1 comment:

  1. What is a kissing ball? And Christmas time is the best time of year and my family goes to the Kriskringle market downtown Chicago every year.

    ReplyDelete