Inside the life of Chris Kadletz as a college student

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

In this blog, I will occasionally post what i did during the day/night, the reason why it is called Inside the life of Chris Kadletz as a college student.  There will be many interesting things going on throughout the coarse of this blog so stay tuned! Enjoy!
Posted by Unknown at 12:22 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Well working today felt so good.  The smell of the...
      • Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holi...
      • Well I have been doing a ton of hunting lately.  S...
      • Today I finally arrived back in Milwaukee at about...
      • Well today started off unusual due to the fact tha...
      • Friday is probably one of the best days as a colle...
      • Well, i will start by saying i had an amazing Sund...
      • I headed home for the weekend to go deer hunting a...
      • In this blog, I will occasionally post what i did ...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.