Sunday, November 17, 2013

Well today started off unusual due to the fact that i was woke up by an voice on the intercom at about 10:45 saying there was a tornado watch in our area and i was suppose to go the floor lobby.  I did so and it ended up not even being anywhere near our area.  I was definitely not very pleased being woke up especially on a day i can sleep in.  After it was ok to go back to my room and slept till 3:00 in the afternoon just in time to watch the packers.  It didn't take me too long to get very irritated and turn the game off because  i was getting way too angry to watch it.  The outcome of the game is definitely not what i wanted, seeing i was a packer fan.  I did some homework then had a flag football game at 9, which we lost.  My Sunday really wasn't an awesome one, but it was a sunday nonetheless.  Now its time for me to get some homework done that is due tomorrow.  I am definitely a procrastinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment