Saturday, November 9, 2013

I headed home for the weekend to go deer hunting and catch up on things back home.  A decent amount of my friends that go to other schools also came home this weekend.  The only reason i will get up early is if i really have to or for hunting and fishing.  Today was one of those examples.  I set 4 alarms and finally got myself out of bed at about 5:30 got my stuff together and trekked out to my bow stand.  I only saw a few squirrels, but i enjoy being in the woods.  I also went hunting the previous even and saw a 4 pointer but wasn't big enough for my liking.  Tonight I'm going to hangout and catch up with friends i haven't seen in a while and hopefully get up to go hunting in the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment